Friday 24 April 2009

Life's game

Let me start off by saying: 
I believe everyone is here for a reason. It's not always about chance. People often use the curious word 'coincidence', but I don't think it's that simple.

Life namely, plays funny games. We are all like little pawns, making our own way...but what is Life's plan?

There's this little village called Vught. One of my best friends has a father (Peter), who was born there, and my uncle (Jan-Kees) was too. In age, they differ like 5 months. Jan Kees works for the embassy and works alot abroad. 
But occasionally he visits Holland and one day he met Peter, when both their families visited our home. They liked each other, and it looked like they knew each other for years. 
I thought about this while daydreaming in the train. Did they perhaps go to the same class back then? What if they knew each other, and now yeaaaars later they meet again...only, they don't realize it.

Life's funny, did Life plan this? What does Life hold for us in the future, what's the plan?

It isn't Fate, you make your own life ofcourse... But some things are meant to be....And in the end, are they for the best?

No comments:

Post a Comment