Thursday 14 May 2009

The reasons I sill work as a dishwasher

When conversating with people, I sometimes tell them I've been a dishwasher for quite a while.
The first answer a normal person would give would be: What the heck!? WHY?!

This story is based on my personal situation, I do NOT guarantee it is like this in every place.
Here's why I'm a dishwasher.

1: You get to throw with food
2: You can shout at the cooks
3: There's plenty of food, which is free also.
4: Making so much fun at an irresponsible job makes me laugh when I just get there.
5 (I'm a fan of this one)You get to play with water all the time.. (Yeah, I like playing with water...)
6: When there's nothing to do I spank the cooks with my wet tea towel
7: When there's still nothing to do there's always more food to throw at eachother
8: We've also played tennis with eggs and frying pans.
9: When you're hungover(All of the people in the kitchen are usually) it's still fun because you really don't need brains when doing this.
10: Last, but not least: The collegues are great. We always make so much fun together, drink beers after work and have the best conversations in the world. Especially when sharks become the most genious animals in the world the discussions get really great..

So yeah, if you still think I'm 'just the dishwasher' then think twice. I don't do it for the loan, I don't do it for the fame. I do it because it's fun and there's always a lot of things I didn't knew yet. For example how to make vanilla sauce.
(Btw, if you want the recipe, drop me a note, or a comment, or contact me in any way)

No comments:

Post a Comment